CREAMY, COLD, CHOCOLATEY, AND KID APPROVED!
Easy dairy-free Fudgesicles to brighten up your day.
You only need 3 ingredients and a few minutes to prep these pops, and even though they are dairy-free they are still smooth and creamy.
Coconut milk has that perfect thick and creamy texture that works so well for dairy-free creamy desserts. You could use it for a host of flavors! Replace the cacao with fruit for example. My favorites are mango, strawberry, pineapple (think piña colada pop!).
Cold, creamy, chocolaty
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp Cacao powder
- 4-6 Tbsp date syrup or maple syrup
- Optional - 2 Tbsp collagen
- Put all your ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined and smooth.
- When sweetening, start with 4 Tbsp, taste and adjust.
- Transfer to moulds and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours