SIMPLE, YUMMY, AD A COMPLETE MEAL
Looking for more delicious no-fuss recipes for lunch?
Here is another one for you. My no buss buffalo chicken salad.
Many of my clients are busy and the last thing I want to do is over-complicate their lives by adding hard to follow recipes with a lot of ingredients. Don't get me wrong, I love those type of recipes for when I have the time but sometimes you just need something fast, filling, and tasty!
This salad is definitely in my lunch rotation and I love it on top of half baked sweet potato or over salad greens for a complete meal. Add as many different veggies to the base to really up the nutrition value. You have all your macronutrients covered!
- Protein – Chicken ✅
- Good Fat – PrimalKitchen Mayo ✅
- Carbs – Sweet potato / Greens ✅
You always want to make sure you are using a good quality mayo and if you are in Singapore like me you have 2 great options. Primal Kitchen Mayo available on iHerb or The Good Fat Mayo available at little farms. Don't have access to either? You can make your own quite simply! I love the Whole30's recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Salad
A delicious, slightly spicy, and easy chicken salad recipe for ya
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 a red onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Franks hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp good quality mayo
- Mix all the ingredients together. Done!
- I like this served either on a bed of greens or in a Paleo Wrap, on top of 1/2 a baked sweet potato, or with a side of baked sweet potato fries.