BRINGING TOGETHER THE FLAVORS OF MY FAVORITE PASTA DISH AND MY FAVORITE VEGETABLE!
Take your Sprouts up a notch!
If you are looking for a simple and delicious veggie dish to add to your spread, this is it.
These brussels sprouts take just a few minutes to prepare and are full-on flavorful. I made these in the air fryer but they can be done in the oven too.
Love Cacio E Pepe like me? Try my recipe for the pasta dish here.
Love brussels sprouts like me? Try these recipes!
Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts
A delicious rendition of roasted brussels sprouts
- 500g brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- Give your brussels sprouts and all other ingredients a good mix.
- Pop your seasoned brussels sprouts into a preheated air fryer at 190 C / 375 F for 16 minutes, shaking halfway. (If using an oven heat to the same temp and double the cook time.)
- Serve right away.