THIS DAIRY-FREE CREAMER WILL TAKE YOUR COFFEE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
If you love a rich, creamy coffee, but can't handle dairy, you are gonna love this dairy free vanilla creamer recipe.
Back in my dairy drinking days I used to love my coffee with a good amount of creamer. I had a weekend tradition which included sitting outside, enjoying the breeze, and sipping on my warm, creamy coffee.
Unfortunately, I had to give up that tradition for a while until I discovered this beautiful concoction!
Creamy, rich, smooth, and just the perfect amount of sweetness! I hope you love this as much as I do!⠀
If you are looking for something a bit a lighter check out my coconut cashew milk recipe which works well as a milk replacement in just about anything!
Coconut Cashew Creamer
a delicious dairy-free creamer
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 3 pitted medjool dates
- 3 cups filtered cold water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- small pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 regular can full-fat coconut milk
- Place the cashews in a bowl of hot water and soak for 1 hour
- Discard the water and add the cashews and dates to a blender with 3 cups of filtered water. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, until very smooth.
- If you aren't using a high-speed blender, you may need to strain the cashew milk with a nut milk bag or cheesecloth to remove some of the bits.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to the blender and blend for 30 seconds to incorporate.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week.