BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED CHOCOLATE CAKE NOW!
This one-minute chocolate cake is perfection.
We've all been there, the times when the craving hits and you know you aren't gonna sit there and bake a full-on cake but need something to satisfy that cake desire ASAP. I gotcha! This cake is made with all the good ingredients you guys know I love, but it doesn't skimp on taste or texture. Best part is, it takes less than 5 minutes to prep and only 1 minutes to cook!
Looking to reduce the sugar content and go for a more Low-carb cake? I have subbed the sugar with Lakanto granulated sugar and it’s turned out delicious!
I hope you enjoy this one-minute wonder!!!
Can't wait to hear your reviews!
1 Minute Paleo Chocolate Mug Cake
a delicious moist and rich chocolate cake in just 1 minute!
- 4 tbsp walnut or almond flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or Lakanto for a sugar-free version (I like to to 1 tbsp coconut sugar, and 1 tbsp lakanto)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 egg
- chopped nuts,
- dark chocolate chips
- dried cherries
- fresh berries
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Divide into two microwave-safe ramekins or small bowls.
- Add any add-ins like chocolate chips or nuts
- Pop in the microwave for 1 minute
- Finish with any toppings you choose and enjoy!