A ONE-PAN MEAL YOU ARE SURE TO LOVE.
I love a good one-pan meal.
There is something about throwing ingredients on a pan and popping it in the oven that just makes me happy. It makes evening meal-prep and clean-up a breeze.
This dish has everything you need on one tray. I purposely didn't choose to use any potatoes or root vegetables because I wanted the bake time to be fast and didn't want to prep any veggies ahead of time.
You do want to marinade the chicken for at least 1 hour so I like to put it to marinade in the morning and then assemble and bake once I am ready to eat.
Sheet Pan Tandoori Chicken and Vegetables
an Indian one-pan meal
- 2 chicken breast 200g each
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp fennel
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1-inch piece of ginger finely grated
- 2 tbsp almond or coconut or regular yogurt.
- ~2 to 3 cups of any veg you would like to roast - I am using broccoli, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper. (If you are using potato or sweet potato, they will need a longer bake time or to be parboiled beforehand.
- drizzle of olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put your chicken breast along with all the marinade ingredients into a ziplock bag or a dish. Mix everything well so that the chicken is well coated.
- Let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425℉/220℃
- Chop your vegetables into largish pieces and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- drizzle with oil, sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat.
- Move your veggies to the side of the tray to make room for your chicken.
- Add your chicken to the tray and get any remaining marinade from the bag/dish and slather it on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Optional - Set your oven to the broil setting and pop the tray on the top rack for another 5 minutes.