LOOKING FOR AN EASY ELEGENT TREAT TO SERVE?
Try this simple yet elegant chocolate bark.
All you need is some good quality chocolate, a rummage through the pantry for some topping and you'll have a lovely little treat that will impress!
Perfect for entertaining, giving as a gift, or keeping on hand for when you want a little something elegant and sweet!
Yield/Servings: 4 Author: Riyana Rupani Print
Simple Chocolate Bark
A beautiful, delicious and simple dessert
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MIN COOKING TIME: 5 MIN INACTIVE TIME: 1 HOUR TOTAL TIME: 1 H & 10 M
- 1 bar of dark chocolate - I use lindt 78%
- a small tray
- baking paper
- Nuts & seeds: almonds, pecans, walnuts hazelnuts, pistachios, macadamias, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds
- Dried fruit: dried cranberries, cherries, apricots, candied ginger
- Candied citrus or zest
- Dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- Candy canes for Christmas
- Sea Salt
- Dried Rose petals
- Melt your chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave at 30-second increments.
- Pour your melted chocolate onto your tray lined with a baking sheet.
- Spread your chocolate out, but be careful not to make it too thin.
- Sprinkle topping of choice and freeze for 1 hour. Done!
- Break and serve!