SIMPLE FAST, YUMMY, AND THEY'LL NEVER GUESS THERE ARE VEGGIES IN IT!
This is my go-to muffin recipe because they are cinch to put together and are jam packed with protein, good fats, and even veggies!
Literally all you need to do is add all the ingredients to a blender, give it a good mix, and you are ready to bake.
Paleo Blender Muffin
The perfect quick fix muffin. You will never know there are vegetables in it!
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C
- Line a muffin pan
- Throw all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth
- Fill the cupcake liners halfway
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Let cool and decorate as you like!
- Chocolate Chips
- Dried cranberries
- Shredded Coconut
- Lemon or Orange Essential Oils
- Chai Spice