BASED ON THE VIRAL WRAP RECIPE, I GET WHY THIS WENT VIRAL!
So simple, so sturdy, and so much protein!
Finally got around to making the viral high protein wrap and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with how this turned out.
All you need is 2 eggs and about 1.5 cups of spinach.
Now I know you are thinking this is basically a spinach omelet but the blending changes the consistency and this doesn’t turn out fluffy like an omelette at all!
Here is what you do –
Blend your eggs and spinach till nice and smooth. Heat up and lightly oil a frying pan, pour your mixture on, and make sure to spread it out and get it fairly thin. I think the pan I used was 10 inches.
Let your wrap cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat before flipping it over. Done!
The wrap was pretty darn durable! I filled mine with some tuna salad to give me a meal that had about 32g of protein! 🙌🏽
What are some of my other favorite fillings to make a super high-protein meal?
2 Ingredient Wrap
This simple wrap is made with just 2 whole foods and simple spices
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 cups spinach (I used baby spinach)
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder (optional)
- Blend your eggs, spinach, and spices till nice and smooth.
- Heat up and lightly oil a large frying pan, pour your mixture on, and make sure to spread it out and get it fairly thin. (the pan I used was 10 inches).
- Let your wrap cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat before flipping it over.
- Fill with your favorite filling, wrap, and enjoy!