THIS RECIPE TAKES ONLY MINUTES TO PREPARE.
I love this banana bread because not only is it fast to make but it's high in protein.
This is a great option for a quick breakfast on a school morning or a healthy snack to take along anywhere.
These are protein-packed.
6 eggs plus my favorite clean protein powder makes this recipe protein rich!
What's my fav protein powder?
Nuzest Clean Lean Protein (use the code HEALTHYISHHAPYY10 for 10% off)
I've made this loaf using chocolate chips but you could do any flavor. Berries, lemon, and cinnamon, all would work great!
5 Minute Grain-Free High-Protein Banana Bread
An easy recipe to use up those leftover ripe bananas
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup arrowroot or tapioca flour
- 1 serving Nuzest vanilla protein powder (use code HEALTHYISHHAPPY10 for 10% off)
- 4 medium soft bananas
- 6 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 ℃ / 350 ℉
- Pop all your ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender. and blend till smooth.
- Once done blending manually stir through about ¾ of your chocolate chips.
- line or grease a loaf tin or muffin tins.
- pour your batter and top with remaining chocolate chips
- For the loaf, bake for 50-55 minutes. For the muffins, 40-45 minutes. Test with a toothpick.