IT'S SUMMER TRAVEL TIME and many of us are packing our bags and getting ready to hit the road!
When you are traveling long haul and with 3 kids, it's all about the SNACKS!
I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to depend on airport or airline food so, of course, I bring a bunch of healthy snacks along with me!
This is my fail-proof list and perfect for road trips, boats, trains, and planes! 🚗🛥✈️
- Spiced Makhana (fox nuts) and nut mix – perfect to munch on while binging on the inflight entertainment.
- Foods by Ri crackers (Duh!) – better than the bread rolls or cookies on board!
- Individually packed chia pudding – it travels super well and is perfect for a light meal or snack.
- Boiled eggs (perfect with some mustard or salt and pepper (which you can get on the flight) and Ri's original crackers.
- Can’t go wrong with hardy fruit and veg – 🍎🥕🥒
- Trail mix. Cause who doesn’t love trail mix! I’ll throw in pretzels and Hu gems for a special treat, but simple mixed nuts and fruit are always a good option.
- kallo dark chocolate rice crackers – My kids and I both love these!
- Wild Planet Skipjack tuna sachets – another super easy source of protein while traveling! (Protein & fat keep you the most satiated.)
- Hu gems for a chocolate fix.
- Simple Mills crackers – my kids love them!
- RX nut butter – easy sachets and so yummy!
- Terra Creta Olives. These single-serve packets are awesome!
- Homemade bliss balls! Easy to transport and perfect for a sweet treat!
- LMNT Electrolyte sachets – Traveling is super dehydrating and these packets are a lifesaver!